Our Dear EDP Families,
After reviewing the Ada County Mandate, we feel that we can safely have students in classes in our building! Summer dance camps have
gone really well, and we are excited to be with the kids again, but it is different! We have structured protocols to keep your children and
their teachers safe :) Please discuss them with your children, and let us know if you have any questions!
***Families with tiny students: please talk with them to help them understand that, sadly but necessarily, there is no touching or hugging
their teachers or friends yet. Also, please help us to reduce their need for frequent bathroom trips by limiting liquids prior to class if
possible, and by being available to take them to the bathroom if necessary. We know that they may still need to go no matter what ;-)
Please make sure students have washed their hands before coming to class.
Our protocol is as follows:
Masks are required to enter the building!
Dancers may remove their mask when they are spaced 6 feet or more apart in the class room and can maintain that distance.
**Masks are not required for children too young to be able to remove it themselves, or for those who cannot
wear them for medical reasons.
1. Sanitizing stations in each studio room, and at each front door
2. Dance rooms and traffic areas will be sanitized before and after classes each day
3. Students and teachers will sanitize hands before, during, and after each class
4. Students and teachers will work to maintain 6 feet of distance. Marks on the floor are currently 7 feet apart
5. Class sizes will be limited to allow for safe physical distances
6. Air filter systems in each class room
7. Temperature checks
5. No one in the buildings except for students and teachers
6. Students will be supervised at all times by teachers and staff
7. Frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized between classes
8. Classes will have a 5 minute passing period to allow for the above 2 protocols
9. Each studio room has a separate door through which all students will enter and exit, as follows:
1. Main Studio Small Room = main building front door
2. Main Studio Window Room = main building back window room door
3. Main Studio Ballet Room = main building back ballet room door
4. Annex Studio Upstairs Room = annex building front door
5. Annex Studio Downstairs Room = annex building back door
10. During warm weather some classes, like hip hop, may dance outside :)
11. All students will need to bring the following to their classes:
1. water bottle - DRINKING FOUNTAIN IS OFF LIMITS
2. small snacks - MICROWAVE AND REFRIGERATOR ARE OFF LIMITS
3. small bag they can take into each dance room with them - DRESSING ROOMS IN BOTH BUILDINGS ARE CLOSED
12. Parking will be available in front of the main building, on the street, in front of the annex, and on the opposite end of our building.
Please do not park behind either building before 5pm!
13. NO PHONE USE ALLOWED DURING CLASSES!! Except for emergencies, students will be required to keep phones in a bag as long
as they are in class. Phones carry a lot of germs!
We are incredibly grateful for your love and support over the past several months. We are going through all of this weirdness together. Some have had
challenges and overwhelming difficulties in addition to losing income - we are here for you, and we love you. Many of our students have
struggled with anxiety and a loss of motivation - we understand and wish we could hug you! We see your courage, sadness, worry,
determination, and are in awe of the way you encourage each other. We can’t wait to see you again in the studio!! It will be different, but
so wonderful to be united in the same space. We believe it is a magical place that brings strength and healing!
Kim, Melissa, and our incredible staff, Gina, Eliza, Lydia, Delanie, Mikey, Liz, Kristine, Kristal, Sydney, Emily, Stephanie, Alex, Haili, and Macy
|© 2020 Elevated Dance Project LLC- all rights reserved. ELEVATED DANCE PROJECT | 1396 E. IRON EAGLE DRIVE | SUITE 300 | EAGLE, IDAHO 83616 | 208.938.0789